BENEFITS OF CDGC MEMBERSHIP!
- Great courses for you to play! Your support goes directly to course improvements.
- Event discounts. $1 reduced entry fees for Club Singles Championship Series and Club Doubles Events. There are over 25 Club Singles events and 20 Club Doubles events scheduled in 2013.
- Merchandise Special Orders. We can pick up Innova Merchandise on a weekly basis. Choose specific colors and weights for your discs!
- Get PDGA Rated Rounds AND earn points toward an invitation to the CDGC Club Singles Championship in the weekly Club Championship Series.
- Numbered Bag Tags for fun & informal year round competition and camaraderie.
- You get your lost discs back since your name will now be in circulation with a lot of upstanding folks!
- “Register-now, pay-later” to any CDGC sponsored event.
This means members can sign up for CDGC sponsored tournaments and wait to pay their entry fees until a later date within the following rules:
1) CDGC members can register for tournaments without paying their entry fees at the time of registration. Payment must be received 4 (four) weeks prior to the date of the tournament. If payment is not received by the due date the “waiting list” rule (#3 below) will apply.
2) If the tournament fills, all members who have registered (and not paid their entry fees) will have 1 (one) week to pay or be subject to the “waiting list” rule. CDGC members will be notified via e-mail as to the actual due date.
3) The “waiting list rule” is as follows: If a CDGC member has not paid their entry fee for a tournament by the due date, their name will automatically be placed at the bottom of the waiting list. If their name gets to the top of the waiting list they will be required to pay immediately upon notification or be removed. In the case of more than one member going on the wait list,
the names will be entered in the order in which they originally registered.
- Good karma on the courses – guaranteed!
WHERE YOUR DUES GO
- Maintaing the disc golf courses in Mecklenburg County that we have installed
- Course improvements
- Baskets, tee pads, signs as needed to maintain all our courses.
- Course maintenance tools and equipment.
- Insurance so that we can play and work on our courses as a recognized club by the Mecklenburg County Parks & Recreation department (a hefty $3000 annual bill, btw).
- Your Bag Tag cost
2013 MEMBERSHIP DRIVE CDGC memberships are Still Only $25 per person. LIFETIME MEMBERSHIPS ARE AVAILABLE FOR $250.00 per person.
You can pay by using one of these FOUR options:
- Pay $25 at a Club Event or pay a CDGC officer. Make checks payable to “Charlotte Disc Golf Club”. -OR-
- Make out a $27 ($2 extra for mailing your BagTag) personal check or money order payable to “Charlotte Disc Golf Club” and mail it to: CDGC 615 Elmhurst Rd. Apt A Charlotte, NC 28209 (Please include mailing address, email and phone number) -OR-
- Send $28 to CDGC@CharlotteDGC.com from PayPal.com
- Your Bag Tag will be mailed to you after the Ice Bowl Main Event…unless you are there to pick it up.
- Please include your mailing address in the “comments” field. -OR-
- If your employer matches contributions to 501(c)3 organizations you can double your donation to the club by joining through Partners for Parks. Click on the link to go to their website and make your donation of $25.00 in c/o the Charlotte Disc Golf Club. You are responsible for making the arrangements for the matching funds. We get 100% of your donation and the matching funds. Partners for Parks does not collect any fees for this service. Send a copy of your receipt to the above address or email it to CDGC@charlottedgc.com and your bagtag will be mailed to you or you can pick it up at a club event.
Weekly News & Announcement emails
To join the list please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org. It is optional to provide phone and address, but zip code is especially useful for demographic studies for our interactions with Park & Rec. The small print: CDGC assures the identity of all who contact us through this website is kept confidential; we do not rent, sell, or exchange our mailing or Email lists. This does enroll you into the club email list, which can be canceled at your request.
Meetings are held on the 2nd Wednesday of every month at 7:00 pm. Check the calendar for locations. All CDGC members are welcome to attend. If attending please help us keep on track with our time and agenda.
The meetings last from one to two hours and business items are covered. Discussions usually include updates on courses, tournaments, leagues, work days and club policies.