BENEFITS OF CDGC MEMBERSHIP:
- Great courses for you to play! Your support goes directly to course improvements.
- Event discounts. $1 discount on entry fees at ALL CLUB WEEKLIES. Thanks to the CDGC Volunteer Corps, we are proud to offer 8 events each week during the season.
- Merchandise Special Orders. We can pick up Innova Merchandise on a weekly basis. Choose specific colors and weights for your discs!
- Get PDGA Rated Rounds AND earn points toward an invitation to the CDGC Club Singles Championship in the weekly Club Championship Series.
- Numbered Bag Tags for fun & informal year round competition and camaraderie.
- You get your lost discs back since your name will now be in circulation with a lot of upstanding folks!
- Good karma on the courses – guaranteed!
WHERE YOUR DUES GO
- Maintaining the disc golf courses in Mecklenburg County that we have installed.
- Tools and Equipment
- Course Improvements
- Insurance, so that we can play and work on our courses as a recognized club by the Mecklenburg County Parks & Recreation department.
- Your Bag Tag cost
- 2014 MEMBERSHIP DRIVE CDGC memberships are Still Only $25 per person. LIFETIME MEMBERSHIPS ARE AVAILABLE FOR $250.00 per person.
- Pay $25 at a Club Event or pay a CDGC officer. Make checks payable to “Charlotte Disc Golf Club”.
- Make out a $28 ($3 extra for mailing your BagTag) personal check or money order payable to “Charlotte Disc Golf Club” and mail it to:
615 Elmhurst Rd
Charlotte, NC 28209
(Be sure to include mailing address)
- Send $28 to CDGC@CharlotteDGC.com from PayPal.com
- Your Bag Tag will be mailed to you after the Ice Bowl Main Event…unless you are there to pick it up.
- Please include your mailing address in the “comments” field.
- If your employer matches contributions to 501(c)3 organizations you can double your donation to the club by joining through Partners for Parks. Click on the link to go to their website and make your donation of $25.00 in c/o the Charlotte Disc Golf Club. You are responsible for making the arrangements for the matching funds. We get 100% of your donation and the matching funds. Partners for Parks does not collect any fees for this service. Send a copy of your receipt to the above address or email it to CDGC@charlottedgc.com and your bag tag will be mailed to you or you can pick it up at a club event.
You can pay by using one of these FIVE options:
- CLICK HERE!
Periodic News & Announcement emails
To join the list please email us at email@example.com. It is optional to provide phone and address, but zip code is especially useful for demographic studies for our interactions with Park & Rec. The small print: CDGC assures the identity of all who contact us through this website is kept confidential; we do not rent, sell, or exchange our mailing or Email lists. This does enroll you into the club email list, which can be canceled at your request.
Meetings are held on the 2nd Wednesday of every month at 6:30pm in the upstairs Private Dining Room at Icehouse Southend Bar and Grill, 2100 South Blvd.
The meetings last from one to two hours and business items are covered. Discussions usually include: tournaments, leagues, work days, and club policies.