BENEFITS OF CDGC MEMBERSHIP:
- Great courses for you to play! Your support goes directly to course improvements.
- Event discounts. $1 discount on entry fees at ALL CLUB WEEKLIES. Thanks to the CDGC Volunteer Corps, we are proud to offer 8 events each week during the season.
- Merchandise Special Orders. We can pick up Innova Merchandise on a weekly basis. Choose specific colors and weights for your discs!
- Get PDGA Rated Rounds AND earn points toward an invitation to the CDGC Club Singles Championship in the weekly Club Championship Series.
- Numbered Bag Tags for fun & informal year round competition and camaraderie.
- You get your lost discs back since your name will now be in circulation with a lot of upstanding folks!
- Good karma on the courses – guaranteed!
WHERE YOUR DUES GO
- Maintaining the disc golf courses in Mecklenburg County that we have installed.
- Tools and Equipment
- Course Improvements
- Insurance, so that we can play and work on our courses as a recognized club by the Mecklenburg County Parks & Recreation department.
- Your Bag Tag cost
- 2015 MEMBERSHIP DRIVE CDGC memberships are Still Only $25 per person. LIFETIME MEMBERSHIPS ARE AVAILABLE FOR $250.00 per person.
- Click the link above and register via Disc Golf United
- Pay $25 at a Club Event or pay a CDGC officer. We now accept all major CREDIT/DEBIT cards. Make checks payable to “Charlotte Disc Golf Club”.
- Send $25 to CDGC@CharlotteDGC.com from PayPal.com
You can pay by using one of these options:
Periodic News & Announcement emails
To join the list please email us at email@example.com
It is optional to provide phone and address, but zip code is especially useful for demographic studies for our interactions with Park & Rec. The small print: CDGC assures the identity of all who contact us through this website is kept confidential; we do not rent, sell, or exchange our mailing or Email lists. This does enroll you into the club email list, which can be canceled at your request.
Meetings are held on the 2nd Wednesday of every month at 6:30pm in the upstairs Private Dining Room at Icehouse Southend Bar and Grill, 2100 South Blvd.
The meetings last from one to two hours and business items are covered. Discussions usually include: tournaments, leagues, work days, and club policies.